The ranger model simulates an array of sonar or infra-red (IR) range sensors.
- Summary and default values
ranger ( # ranger-specific properties sensor ( pose [ x y z a ] size [ x y z ] fov a range [min max] ) # generic model properties with non-default values watts 2.0 color_rgba [ 0 1 0 0.15 ] )
The ranger model allows configuration of the pose, size and view parameters of each transducer seperately (using spose[index], ssize[index] and sview[index]). However, most users will set a common size and view (using ssize and sview), and just specify individual transducer poses.
- pose[<transducer index>] [ x:<float> y:<float> theta:<float> ]
pose of the transducer relative to its parent.
- ssize [float float]
- [x y]
- size in meters. Has no effect on the data, but controls how the sensor looks in the Stage window.
- size[<transducer index>] [float float]
- per-transducer version of the ssize property. Overrides the common setting.
- sview [float float float]
- [range_min range_max fov]
- minimum range and maximum range in meters, field of view angle in degrees. Currently fov has no effect on the sensor model, other than being shown in the confgiuration graphic for the ranger device.
- sview[<transducer index>] [float float float]
- per-transducer version of the sview property. Overrides the common setting.
Generated on Thu Dec 29 2011 16:43:39 for Stage by 220.127.116.11